The Acne Infusion has all the right ingredients to clear your skin from within.
What is in an Acne Infusion?
- Vitamin C:
- Necessary for the growth, development and repair of al body tissues. It’s involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- B vitamins play a vital role in maintaining good health and well-being. As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism. B-Complex may relieve stress, boost cognitive performance, and reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Added to this infusion because it is a potent antioxidant and may aid in disease prevention, immune function and energy levels.
- Promotes energy, help keep skin, hair, eyes, liver, and nervous system healthy.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- May benefit diabetes, skin aging, memory, heart health, and weight loss.
- Essential trace mineral that supports many bodily processes. It can help improve cognition, immune system function, and fertility.
- Powerful anti-oxidant, important for immune function, helps balance hormones, fight diabetes, maintain healthy heart by supporting blood vessels, prevents diarrhea, supports fertility, aids in nutrient absorption and digestion, supports muscle growth and repair, supports vision and eye health, can help decrease acne and promote wound healing.
- Vitamin D
- Contributes to bone health, supports immune system, helps manage blood sugar, may protect against cancer, helps fight heart disease, helps regulate hormones, improves mood, helps improve concentration, learning and memory, supports skin health.