Chiropractor in Friendswood
Select Spine & Sports Medicine
Feel. Better. Faster.
Welcome to Select Spine & Sports Medicine, your Chiropractor in Friendswood
Select Spine & Sports Medicine is the premier multidisciplinary practice in Friendswood, TX. Our specialty helping you get out of pain fast. Our expert providers utilize a team effort and patient centered approach to get you out of pain and back in motion as quickly as possible. This individualized approach is far superior to the cookie cutter approach, where every patient is treated the same. While our specialty is active individuals who want to live a vibrant, active and healthy lifestyle our approach also works well for a multitude of injuries.
With us, you get personalized, high-quality care. Our team of medical providers, chiropractors, exercise specialist, and massage therapists are leaders in their fields. If you are looking to get out of pain fast and stay that way, look no further.
Call us at 281-993-2122 or click here to start your journey to recovery today!
Why Choose US? Our Chiropractors in Friendswood?
Select Spine & Sports Medicine has a great reputation in Friendswood, TX. Our expert team can provide the right treatment for all types of injuries and conditions.
This isn’t about us though, it’s about you. Everyone is unique. Whether you are a high-performance athlete or a weekend warrior, meeting your needs is our highest priority. We are proud of our outstanding reputation in the area and we’ve earned it by putting our patient's needs first.
Select Spine & Sports Medicine is proud of our world class offerings of everything you need to alleviate pain and improve physical function. Our office is equipped with the latest technological advancements to provide the highest level of care for anyone seeking a the best care possible. Chiropractor in Friendswood.
Many people come to us for pain and injury recovery. But that’s not all we do! We also have a highly trained team including Medical Providers, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists and Exercise Specialists. Our individualized approach to care isn’t a one-size-fits-all treatment. We take into account what each patient needs and provide a conservative care approach to support health and recovery.
Tap on each of these to learn more about individual services at:
- Medical Care
- Chiropractic care
- IV Infusion Therapy
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Massage Therapy
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Sport Injuries
- Auto Accident Care
Have questions? Go here to contact us and learn more. Read on for more about the specific services we offer and what to expect at your appointment.
Think you are ready to schedule with a Chiropractor in Friendswood, TX?
Here’s what you can expect with a Chiropractic appointment at Select Spine & Sports Medicine:
- Personal consult: it’s essential that we get to know you and understand not only your health history but how you perceive your condition. We want to fully grasp any pain you are experiencing and be sure that the outcome of treatment matches your personal goals.
- Physical examination: before we perform any treatment, we will bring an expert perspective to your physical condition. Our assessment includes evaluating your range of motion, joint movement, muscle strength, reflexes and more.
- Diagnosis and treatment plan: based on the two above steps, your consult will result in a thorough treatment plan that is custom-designed to improve your well-being.
Note: in some cases, we will order image scans and more, but only when it is the right decision and necessary to complete the picture of your needs.
Your First Visit to Select Spine & Sports Medicine
If it’s your first time with us, welcome!
Here is what to expect when you visit Select Spine & Sports Medicine:
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment (1305 W Parkwood Ave. Ste. 101 Dr, Friendswood 77546)
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes that are easy to remove.
- You will fill out intake paperwork that includes questions about your health history and current condition.
- Meet with your provider.
- Have a personalized consultation and physical exam.
- Your results will be explained in a way you can fully understand what is causing your pain.
- Your treatment plan will be outlined and in most cases, start on the same day.
- Your care may be co managed by our Medical Providers and Chiropractor in Friendswood, TX.
It’s important to us that each patient feels valued. You are important and we are committed to providing the highest levels of care to support your health.
Meet Our Providers Chiropractors in Friendswood
See What People Are Saying About Us. . .
.soon or later I'll be back to myself
In good hands 🙌 thank you 🙏
Aggressive care is what you will receive. The staff is professional and knowledgeable as well.
Their goal is pain relief and they all do it well!
Best chiropractor in Friendswood! Super friendly staff, and Dr. Denke takes his time with you and your needs. He doesn't rush your appointment, and he doesn't treat you as if you are just another number in line to see him.Kristyn Gonzalez Neck & Back Pain Treatment
The whole staff is amazing and very personable. They do not rush though your appointment and they make sure you have a clear understanding of your whole treatment process. Literally the best Chiropractor in Friendswood I have been to.Lacey Arney Back Pain Treatment
I actually came to Dr. Denke with high skepticism and distrust for what a "chiropractor" stood for, but he and his team have shown me over 6 months what true integrity, standards and professionalism can look like when done right.Anthony Trollope Chronic Neck & Back Pain
I love that they want you to get well with exercise, stretching and good healthy choices for a full recovery not just a quick fix to keep you returning! Professional with a smile and style!Sandra Cook Shoulder & Neck Pain Treatment
Our Chiropractors in Friendswood are in-network providers with most major medical insurance carriers. Call us now for your complimentary verification of benefits!